STEP 1: Paper Specifications
ABSTRACT WORD LIMIT:
- Abstract: 300 word limit. One figure or table may be submitted. 1-3 references are recommended and 3-5 key words.
Please specify the appropriate topic.
- Bioimaging & Drug Delivery
- Biosensing & Biophotonics
- Regenerative Medicine
- Rehabilitative Engineering
- Tissue Engineering
- Biomechanics & Mechanobiology
- Biofuels & Bioenergy
- Molecular Cell Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Quantitative Systems Biology
- Water Based Nanomedicine
- Stem Cells
- Bioengineering Education
- Start-up Companies
- Any research area of interest at the intersection of nanotechnology and medicine.
STEP 2: Important Deadlines
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: May 20th, 2015.
STEP 3: Important Information about Preparing your Paper
Your abstract will be published in an abstract booklet available to all attendees and on-line via the International Journal of Nanomedicine web site (www.dovepress.com) at the start of the conference.
STEP 4: Formatting your Paper
Your abstract MUST be formatted according to the abstract instructions.
8.5″ x 11″ (.doc or .docx only)
Times New Roman size 11
Title: The title should be in ALL CAPITALS, BOLD AND CENTERED at the top of the page.
On the next line, authors and affiliations should be centered and listed as follows:
Thomas J. Webster1
1 Department of Chemical Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston, MA USA
The abstract text should then follow, non-indented on the next line. Abstracts should not be more than 300 words and any figure or table (limit 1) should appear below the text with a figure/table title and number.
– 3 references are recommended and 3-5 keywords.
STEP 5: Final Paper File Submission
- abstracts are to be submitted as an email attachment
If you have any questions, please contact Aleksandra Dragicevic firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For payment of Registration fees and Accommodation via credit card, please contact Ms. Dusica Obradovic – email@example.com